Our massage therapy clients report less painful discomfort, deep relaxation, a noticeable reduction in muscle cramps and a great deal less overall tension combined with a sense of calm well-being. Massage therapy is a great way to relieve muscle tension, recover from an injury, reduce every day stress and it even improves mood, promotes blood circulation and overall health. It is our firm belief that if more people took advantage of all that massage therapy and chiropractic medicine has to offer then the entire world would be a better, happier place.
Our primary services include:
- Car Accident Massage & Chiropractic: Car accidents are extremely horrific and the pain can take several hours or even days before completely setting in. You might be “OK” the day it happens but you may wake up the next with immense pain or even unable to move due to stiffness of the limbs, neck or back. We specialize in deep tissue injury massage rehabilitation, car accident massage and chiropractic treatment. Our extensive experience means that we know every car accident massage technique to help you recover fast. For more information about car accident massage and chiropractic or to schedule a Portland massage click here.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Deep Tissue Massage is a massage therapy technique that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle and tissue. Our therapists pinpoint the real source and the core of the problem to relieve muscle aches, pains and tension. For more information about availability and to schedule a Portland deep tissue massage click here.
- Sports Massage: Sports massage therapy is specifically designed to help athletes in Portland to prepare their bodies for optimal performance and or recover from the pain that follows total exertion during sports. Pushing your body to the limits will take it’s tool and we are here to help reverse the damage, relieve the pain and help the toxins leave your body. Our therapists ensure you are feeling and performing at your best. For more information about booking a Portland sports massage click here.
- Therapeutic (Swedish) Massage: Swedish massage induces great relaxation, which will leave the body feeling totally rejuvenated. Swedish Therapeutic massages help you reach a new level of relaxation, peace of mind and some say even they have a new found energy. Swedish massages also helps people recuperate from traumatic life experiences and leave the mind, body and soul refreshed. For more information about our relaxing Swedish massage therapy in Portland click here.
- Pregnancy Massage: Our Portland pregnancy massage therapy is specifically tailored for the expectant mother’s needs. Pregnancy massage is performed by specially trained therapists who will help you to relax muscle tension while helping the pregnant women be as healthy, relaxed and fit for their baby. For more information or to schedule a Portland pregnancy massage click here.
- Reflexology: Did you know that you have over 7,000 nerve endings in your feet alone? Our Portland reflexology and massage services focus on the hands and feet. Reflexology utilized ancient techniques fused with modern science and to apply positive pressure on specific points of the body that will leave you in a higher state of relaxed bliss. For more information about our relaxing Reflexology services in Portland click here.
- Chiropractic: Our Portland chiropractic adjustments will improve your posture, reduce muscle spasm, improve circulation while promoting health and wellness. Normal activities such as sitting at a desk all day, picking up heavy objects, standing on your feet for several hours, accidents or unintentional injuries can negatively impact your body and our Portland chiropractic professionals can help. For more information about booking a Portland chiropractic adjustment click here.
- Accident Injury Rehabilitation: Accidents happen and our accident rehabilitation therapy includes various types of clinically proven massage techniques and chiropractic services. We treat many different kinds of injuries from car accident injuries, work related injuries, sports injuries and nearly all other kinds of injury you can think of accidents or injuries. For more information about our accident rehabilitation in Portland click here.